The Portal of Imhotep is now open: meaning, the Sun is in Ohpiuchus. In fact, during the upcoming Full Moon on December 6, we have an incredible opportunity to do so planetary healing around the issue of rape and sexual assault. Read about that in my previous blogpost:
and also, get the HeruScopes © Handbook and Guide 2014
This is a resource for those seeking to heal; from events like rape, sexual assault, domestic violence, invasive womb surgeries, anything that is stuck and outré wombs and not allowing ourselves to heal properly.
Many of these suggestions are things I have learned, tried and experienced during my heal;ing journey back to balance and womb wellness from my encounters with rape, sexual assault and abuse. Certainly not in any particular order of importance or prescribed order of events. .
Let’s begin with the more obvious responses and actions to take….folowed by the more natural/alternative/spiritual actions.
1. FILE THE POLICE REPORT. If you have #beenrapedneverreported, NOW IS THE TIME! Even after 30 years, filing that police report was very empowering and liberating. I had been so afraid of what would happen if anyone found out. I was so relieved when I went to the authorities and they listened and supported me a great deal. Once reported, if there are any other cases on the books, or any more come in involving your rapist, your case is on file and united, will have a better chance of seeing justice. You could really be helping a lot of people without even knowing it.
If you were recently raped, you are probably not reading this right after, but best to get medical attention and have the incident recorded. It is very difficult, but again, taking action brings empowerment. I had the great fortune of having good sisters with me.
2. WEAR TEAL. Teal is the door for Sexual Assault Awareness ad it feels great! I especially enjoy noticing she others are wearing teal. I wonder, “I wonder if they are in the ‘Club”” What club is that? SEXUAL ASSAULT SURVIVORS and SUPPORTERS. SASS.
When I went back to Austin, TX in June of 2014, to officially embark upon my journey towards healing, “END THE SILENCE END THE SILENCE: Tchiya Amet Day. The Blue Lotus Speaks” I wore teal everyday for like 2 months straight. It was amazing. Very healing. Two months later, I had yet another encounter with sexual assault, this time it was “only” public molestation at a Reggae Festival. You can read about this later….
Many people believe that by focusing on issues that are negative like rape, we only bring more of what we don’t want into our lives. I have wrestled with this for several months now, and have come to the conclusion that it is more important, and healthier for me to bring the truth out into the light of day, than it is to remain silent while doing nothing. By raising awareness and promoting healing, we can accomplish so much more. Shining Light to eliminate ignorance and unrighteousness sounds better than living in a cave in meditation 24/7.
3. Find a therapist and start talking about your experience and your feelings. You might even qualify to have your therapy sessions paid for by the Victims Compensation Program. Your Counselor will help you process the events. Talking to friends and loved ones helps you, and them. At the very least, they will know WHY you have changed.
4. START A JOURNAL. START WRITING MUSIC AGAIN. START PAINTING AGAIN. START RUNNING AGAIN, START EATING AGAIN. Start doing whatever it is that you stopped doing when the happened. It’s helpful to talk to friends and family, but the one that knows best is deep within…..
5. Join a women’s support group for sexual assault survivors.
DO NOT SIGN UP FOR ONE THAT HAS THE WORD VICTIM IN THE TITLE.
6. TRAIN TO RUN A MARATHON. I actually did this, well, it was a half marathon. It was awesome! My endurance, was tested, my faith in my self was confirmed. I proved to myself that yes, I CAN do anything that I set my mind to. I even came in third place in my age group! well, there were only 3 people in my group, but no one needs to know that! LOL!
peta pack marathon! 2012
6.. Go to a shelter for support. They can help you stay safe, warm, and fed. They can help you find a new place to live. They can allow your children to continue receiving an education. You will not be alone, there are many others going through the exact same things as you are. Unfortunately.
Once you have worked on your self and your healing for awhile, you can become involved with helping others heal, advocacy, activism, education, and prevention. Donate and/or volunteer at a local Shelter for survivors, like Safe Place in Austin, TX. .
Now for the less obvious….WOMB WELLNESS. HEART OPEN. MIND CLEAR.
7. I would have to say, begin with SACRED WOMAN by Queen Afua.
Sacred Woman: A Guide to Healing the Feminine Body, Mind, and Spirit
Perhaps you can find some sisters going through the Gateways together. Or, they have a distance coaching program now. Keep in mind, that I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING LISTED OR SUGGESTED IN THIS BOOK. It helped me become the woman and healer that I am today. I know there are many other healers with books and resources out there ow, but this is where it all began for me, and so I can GUARANTEE THAT THESE TEACHINGS CAN DO THE SAME FOR YOU.
They even have an online facebook program now! Did I even have Facebook back when i first learned about this book? LOL!! Queen Afua herself “will walk serious women through the 12 gateways in a 52 Week Online Program of self actualization.”
Queen Afua’s 52 Week Sacred Woman Online Course!
8. This book is where I first learned about living in alignment with the cosmic forces by eating and dressing by the door of the planet of the day.:
RegularCleansing or Fasting is a MUST!
Living, Eating and Juicing in Alignment with the Cosmic Forces of the Universe!
9. . Spend as much time IN the Water, WITH the Water, as you can. DRINK MORE WATER. So nurturing and purifying…..
spend time with Yemaya.
10. Spiral Dance of Sirius Rising!
Great for healing the womb, and also for manifesting your true pure heart’s desires….
11. Purifying, Healing, Activating, Alilging and Atuning, the Chakras, the Ariyu.
Especially the Womb Chakra, The Creativity Center, The entire womb area needs extra special care and attention this full moon. As we nurture ourselves, we nurture the Mama Earth.
6 Ways to Balance Your Sacral Chakra
One of my favorite techniques for cleansing my womb: visualize blue light entering your womb as you inhale. hold breath for a few moments, and everything in the womb is turned lavender. as you exhale, the toxins are released, and the womb returns to her natural rose pink color.
Queen Afua said to NAME your womb. My womb is named Sandia!
Taking hot baths, using clay packs, all the tips you need, you will find in detail in SACRED WOMAN.
And the Root Chakra deals with our sense of security and stability.
Techniques to Open Root Chakra
12. People always tell you this. That you must be willing to forgive. It is up to YOU to decide when and if, you are ready to forgive. Do not rush yourself through any of the steps towards your healing. Yes, of course you know forgiving someone is to help YOU heal, not to protect them or praise or to condone their actions. NO. Not that simple. There is the Co-Creator reality, the Karmic reality. The perpetual victim reality. No matter how you try to explain why, all that matters now is, WHAT COMES NEXT? What are you going to do, RIGHT NOW, IN THIS MOMENT? Well, after you are done reading this anyway. NOW is all we have. So best to spend it in healing and in speaking out rather than trying to figure this out.
I am able to forgive them, because I now know they are ignorant of the Divine. However, Ignorance is no excuse for what has happened, or for what continues to go on: Unrighteousness, Injustice. And so, we must continue to speak out and help bring about healing and raise awareness. Eradicate Ignorance and Eliminate Unrighteousness.
I HAD TO FORGIVE MYSELF FOR STAYING SILENT FOR 30 YEARS!
A very powerful heart opening forgiving and healing spiritual technology that I am aware of is HO’OPONOPONO.
Self I-Dentity through Ho’oponopono® (SITH®) is an updated Hawaiian problem solving process
to release memories that are experienced as problems. SITH® was created and developed
by Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona, a Hawaiian Kahuna Lapa’au. She was recognized by the State
of Hawaii as a Living Treasure in 1983.
“If we can accept that we are the sum total of all past thoughts, emotions, words, deeds and actions and that our present lives and choices are colored or shaded by this memory bank of the past, then we begin to see how a process of correcting or setting aright can change our lives, our families and our society.” Morrnah Nalamaku Simeona
Ho’oponopono – FEEL IT!
“Self I’dentity through Ho’oponopono is a wonderful tool for self-healing and causes a great improvement in all areas of your life. If you want the music send me a email email@example.com. I’m sorry, please forgive me, thank you, I love you. :)”
there are lots more on youtube…
Dr. Hew Len leading an Inner Child meditation
Any works by Dr. Hew Len are highly recommended.
13. LIVE MAAT TODAY AND NOT TOMORROW. Maat is the Cosmic Force of Balance, Truth, Order, Harmony, Justice, Reciprocity, and Righteousness.
MAAT at UShaka, Inc.
Principles, Virtues, and 42 Laws
14. ELIMINATE BLOCKS WITH KEMETONES ©: Cosmic Sound Healing, Ra Sekhi Kemetic Reiki, ACUTONICS, OR ACUPUNCTURE.. Pain, illness, disease, depression, PTSD, etc, are all symptoms of a block in the flow of energy. Removing the blocks, or the CAUSE of the block,and you eliminate the symptoms. Get the Self Care Kit and HEAL THYSELF!
15. Herbal teas: Red Raspberry Leaf will purify, heal, and tonify your womb. Hawthorne Berry is excellent for the heart. There are many resources to help you find which herbs are best for you. Get to know them…..
Red Raspberry Leaf
16. Spend time in a Medicine Wheel or build one for your own healing.
Medicine Wheel page at tchiya.com
This is my own personal medicine wheel: Pejuta Waya Equoni
17. YOGA. Not just the postures. There are other aspects of yoga that will help you achieve clear mind. These branches or limbs of yoga include the following: Meditation, Breathing Exercises, Knowledge of Self, Listening to the Teachings. MAAT (Right Actions), Devotion, Authentic Spiritual Preceptor, Visit egyptianyoga.com for more information.
here are a few more hekau (chants) that will help!
and from Japanese Buddhism, Nam Myoho Renge Kyo
This practice is great for removing obstacles and manifesting miracles. Karma Buster!
I am speaking from experience.
18. LIGHT A BONFIRE. This is a great time to throw negative thoughts, doubts, fears or unfulfilled desires into the fire. releasing you from ties that bind.
This is a clip from recent bonfire. One day I found a few photos, o MY computer, of an unknown “private male body part” laid out on my desk! I was able to trace it to its owner, one of my FORMER house sitters. It was awful. Ancestors told me to burn it, and send him the bill for a new desk.
Cut the Cords!
19. Cut The Cords. Energetic cords may still exist between you and the perpetrator. Even after years, decades, centuries! Until YOU energetically cut these ties, they will continue to bind you. You can hold a knife in your hand, physical or simply visualize, yourself cutting the cords. They exist in your womb, your heart, your throat, your voice, your first eye. Maybe they are around your feet, or your wrists. Who feels it knows it! You feel them, even if you do not see them. Perform this ritual daily, or whenever you feel constricted or controlled.
For a ritual, you can make a circle around you with sea salt for protection. Visualize not only cutting the cords, but drawing back your power into your energy field, taking back your power, pulling it right put of the atmosphere, back into your solar plexus. It is really powerful….
Here are previous posts about my encounters with rape and sexual assault awareness.
HeruScopes©: Raising Sexual Assault Awareness, and Healing from it, is in the Stars!
The Blue Lotus Speaks: HeruScope© for Ip Sesheta (Sidereal Scorpio New Moon) 2014
End the Silence, End the Violence Chapter 6: Austin, Texas 1983-1984, including Neil de GrasseTyson; The Blue Lotus Speaks!
The Blue Lotus Speaks Chapter 5: OBERLIN FUCKING COLLEGE!!!!
The Blue Lotus Speaks: ENDING THE SILENCE, ENDING THE VIOLENCE. Who’s Who of Violations (chapter 4)
The Blue Lotus Speaks: Reggae on the River 2014 Reflections UPDATE!
End the Silence, End the Violence! The Blue Lotus Speaks: Chapter 2
End the Silence, End the Violence! The Blue Lotus Speaks….
Recovery from sexual assault is a complicated and controversial concept. Some people believe that with counseling and time you can recover completely from a …
RAINN: The nation’s largest anti-sexual assault organization. One of … for many people and it can be especially challenging for survivors of rape, sexual assault, incest andsexual abuse. It can also be an important part of the healing process.
Join the forums to heal from rape and sexual abuse … If you are a survivor of rape ,sexual abuse, sexual assault, incest or molestation, our hope is that the …
SAFE HORIZON hopes this guide will help the recovery of anyone whose life … Rape and sexual assault are traumatic experiences that may interrupt your life at …
[Rape Trauma Syndrome]. Recovering from Sexual Assault. When an assault occurs, it is natural to wonder why. Many survivors question whether they could …
That is enough to get you started. Enjoy the Full Moon, and your preccious healing time!
Love and Light!
Tchiya Amet El Maat, S.E.